(Q) Non-Muslim: What are the fruits of the call of the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
(A) The Muslim: The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) called to Islam, which means surrender and complete submission with the mind, heart, soul, and body to God and compliance with His orders. His call has good fruits with God's support, as it has received great acceptance and spread widely.
- Hence, the Greater Islamic State based on God's monotheism, justice, the foundations of goodness, and virtue spread in various earth countries. This vast Islamic area has expanded north, south, east, and west.
- If the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was not indeed a God's messenger, his end and the end of his call would not bear good fruits, and God would have disgraced him like those who claimed prophecy and the message falsely, such as Musaylamah the liar and others. On the other hand, Allah (God) supported him, his call and message, and that led to his success and good fruits.
- At the same time, we find those who deny God's existence and those who magnify the stone and worship it, such as one who magnifies and worships the Buddha. Also, some magnify and worship trees, as in some East Asian societies, and some worship cows, as in India.
Why choose Islam as a religion?
Additionally, some people worship humans, such as those who worship Christ (peace be upon him). Some insulted God and His prophets, as in Christianity and Judaism.
- On the other hand, Islam calls for pure belief in the one and only Almighty God, worshiping Him, glorifying Him, honoring Him alone, and raising the status of His prophets and messengers.
- God established the state of truth based on His monotheism through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and He pleased him with the success of his call and the establishment of this great state of Islam.